The Federal University Wukari wishes to execute 2018 Approved Capital Appropriation Project, and hereby invites interested and reputable contractors to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the purpose of the execution of the projects.
SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLIES
LOT NO DESCRIPTIONS
LOT 1 Furnishing of Faculty of Agriculture/ Senate Building
The University in compliance with section 25(2) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 invite interested contractors to submit comprehensive Technical documents; viz
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016, 2017 valid till 31st December, 2018; with minimum average turnover of N3 million;
- Evidence' of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2018;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers, by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 01/01 2019 or, valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal University Wukari or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016.2017
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (In case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari, K/m 200, Katsina-Ala Road, P.M.B 1020, and Wukari Taraba State. On evidence of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per LOT, paid into the Federal University Wukari’s Remita tender fee account 1000059270 in any reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria. Please note: Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to: The Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari K/m 200, Katsina –Ala Road PMB 1020 Wukari Taraba State and clearly marked with the name of the project and the LOT number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Security Post by the Administrative Building, Federal University Wukari Taraba State, not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday 18th April, 2019
OPENING OF BIDS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Thursday 18th April, 2019. in the Procurement Office, Federal University Wukari, Taraba State in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register, in the office of Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari Taraba State, as the Federal University Wukari will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the: Head, Procurement Unit, Federal University Wukari, Taraba State.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the- deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only Pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for financial bid opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal University Wukari Taraba State is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Bidders should indicate Bid Amount, Delivery Period, Validity Period, Discount (if any), and Bid Security for project above 300 Million.
- Bids must be submitted with a forwarding letter on the letter headed paper of the company bearing the full office address of the bidder, phone number, Directors, email address and any other relevant information