INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE EXECUTION OF YEAR 2019 NATIONAL SHOPPING
Date: 20th DECEMBER. 2018
The federal University Wukari here by invites interested, competent and reputable companies to submit pre – qualification documents for the execution of projects under the 2019 National Shopping.
- Supply and installations
Goods, Supplies and Installations
- Office Equipment
- Fuel and Lubricants
- Office Furniture
- Livestock / Feed / Animal Drugs
- Pharmaceuticals/Reagents and Equipment
- Building/Plumbing materials
- Consultancy Services
3.0 PRE – QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The University in compliance with Section 23 (1) of the PPA, 2007 and the Bureau of public procurement (BPP) guideline will carry out Pre – qualification of companies who respond to this advert based on the following requirement:
4.0 Mandatory Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Company’s Current Tax clearance certificate for the three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance with National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Amended Reform Act 2014.
- Evidence of current certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund in line with the Provision of ITF Act 19, 2011.
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of public procurement (BPP) by attaching the Interim Registration Report (IRR) as provided in part II section 5(h) of PPA 2007.
4.1 Other Necessary Requirements:
- Unabridged company Audited Report for the immediate past three (3) years.
- Evidence of company Annual returns to CAC for the immediate past three (3) years.
- A sworn affidavit that no partner/Director has been convicted in any country for Criminal offences related to fraudulent or corrupt practices or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter and that all the required documents are both GENUINE AND UP TO DATE.
- A Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of FUW or BPP is a former or Present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all materials fact.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Interested and competent bidders are requested to submit their documents to the Secretary Tenders Board, Federal University, Wukari. Pre-qualification documents must be submitted on or before 2:00 pm 20th February, 2019 in sealed envelopes clearly marked Pre-qualification for National Shopping at the Top right hand Corner and sent to the address indicated below:
Procurement and Secretary Tenders Board,
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
Federal University, Wukari
Note: Name, Telephone Number and Mailing address of the bidding entity should be clearly stated on the reverse side of the envelope.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The University may verify any or all the claims made by applicants and shall disqualify any Company whose claims are found to be false in addition to other sanctions that may be deemed necessary;
- Bidders who have worked for the University and have history of poor performance, Abandonment, termination and/or prolonged contract execution period need not to apply;
- Non-compliance to the instructions will lead to disqualification.
- Submission must be made only in English Language.
Rabiu Ismail Agwaru
Head of Procurement Unit