Dr. OLATUNJI, JOSHUA AKINRANTI (HND, BSC, MBA, DBA (hon), FBQS (hon), FICP, FIPMA, MIFA, MIPA, FCPFC, FCTI, FCA)
Dr. Joshua Akinranti Olatunji is a pioneer Bursar of Federal University Wukari. He was the Acting Bursar from September, 2011 till April 2015 when he was appointed a substantive Bursar of the University. Born on 2nd June 1962 to Olatunji family, started his professional career with National Universities Commission in May, 1995 as Senior Finance Officer in Finance Department of the Commission. He rose through the rank to become Deputy Director in 2010 before he moved to Federal University Wukari to establish Bursary Department. He is married to Mrs Omolara Ola-Oluwa Olatunji and blessed with three children.
Dr. Olatunji is a member and fellow of the under-listed Professional Bodies:
(1) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (Fellow) (FCA)
(2) The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (Fellow (FCTI)
(3) Institute of Professional Managers and Administrators of Nigeria (Fellow) (FIPMA)
(4) Institute of Public Accountants of Australia (Member) (MIPA)
(5) Board of Quality Standards (Fellow) FBQS (hon)
(6) Institute of Chartered Professionals (Fellow) (FICP)
(7) Certified Professional Financial Consultants (Fellow) (FCPFC)
(8) The Institute of Management Consultants (Fellow)
(9) Institute of Financial Accountants (England) (Member)
10. Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (Registered Professional)
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) (Honoris Causa), Ballsbridge University, Commonwealth of Dominica.